• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Shout out to the AOA crew

I've made a few rifle investments in the past few years with AOA. They have always exceeded my expectation with service and I feel compel to share. 

My first purchase was an FX impact a few years back. Long story short, I called them with a lot of questions and they answered everything I wanted to know. Ordering was a breeze. Few minor details, that as "gimmicky" and it might sound, to me feel like they are really serious about their work. The test shot group and chrony data was nice, let me konw my rifle is performing as it should and sighted in with the scope. Also, my Impact came with a fill port dust cover! Small thing to get excited about, but this is not OEM from FX, and it's just something that ought to be with the rifle. AOA included it with no charge. Felt like this is a very nice touch.

Fast forward to now. I was interested in the a Bantam HP .22. As usual I had way too many questions. They were very responsive via email and multiple phone calls.

A day after placing my order, I got a called from AOA. Apparently they are out of the regular Bantam HP .22, but offered to ship me a Patagonia edition?! How can I refuse? Per AOA, they don't even have this listed for sale yet because Brocock just started making them. A few days later, gun was shipped to my door and it looked Awesome! Can't wait to break it in and take it out onto the field in a few weeks. 

Thanks AOA crew! keep up the great work!