• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shout out to Neil Clague!

I recently purchased a moderator from Neil Clague for my Evanix Max in .177 32fpe. Others did not work very well as to the power, but this one is as quiet now as my lower power .22. He did a great job on it, the fit and finish are excellent. Do not hesitate to order. Order was placed for my pcp and the power of the noise to be tamed. The Mod was made and shipped to me in 6days total turnaround and i ordered on Saturday to receive it the following Friday. This is a direct unit, no adapter, straight to the factory shroud and perfect fit.

20230722_124955.jpg

I too started working with Neil after acquiring one of his LDCs on a Daystate Regal XL. The value is hard to beat. Where he really shines IMO is the LDCs above .357, as there are few who make them this large. However, you do have to be exact in the thread size. He does not make adapters and no returns. I recommend if you are in doubt, take the entire gun (not just the end cap) to a machine shop to verify threads. A thread pitch gauge and dial caliper are also essential, espcially with AEA and Sam Yang guns. They have different thread pitches. Learned the hard way.

Reactions: Scotay42