• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback Shout out to Nate M. AKA Kaylaindy!

Jwood

Jun 18, 2021
California, United States
Hey everyone,

Im new to the pcp/AGN world and recently posted a Hammer I purchased a few months back that I never use.

Nate reached out to me looking to possibly trade and it turned out the guy has some really nice stuff he’s selling. Some rare hard to find pieces, and a ton of others worth looking at. I saw something I thought would fit my needs so we made a deal.

Before any transaction was made we spoke again and upon telling him about my needs he guided me to the M3. SO solid he put my PCP needs before his desire to sell one of his incredibly gorgeous select fire Evanix 9mm’s with a walnut stock(insane piece btw check it out).

Solid from a business standpoint, and just overall as a human being. Right on, Nate!! Your wisdom and guidance is much appreciated!

Guys check out some of what Nate (kaylaindy) has up for sale, really some incredible air guns!!

Happy shooting!

-James