Shout out to my buddy, CTAIRGUNNER! (Slayer 357)

Good score. You've got a shooter there. I'm trying to come up with a need for a big bore in my collection. If I ever decide to add one, it will definitely be from AAA. When the new Slayer is released, it might happen.
šŸ˜¬
We can legally kill turkey in my state with air rifles, so itā€™s easy to justify for me. šŸ˜‚

Another reason I keep one around is for the kids. They really enjoy shooting the big bores with little recoil.

Even if I didnā€™t have those two reasons, Iā€™d justify it by just saying ā€œitā€™s funā€. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: PeskƄdot671
I told ya she shoots! That's a perfect combo right there, great rifle, great ammo, great shooter.

Also Tim, don't forget, although I don't see it happening, if you go to move it , I get first dibs.

Also, I will be back dudes, I do have some legitimate family stuff going on right now , I have a fire (for airguns) that dwindled to embers, and some personal goals for myself this year.

I will come back and I'll be going right to see what's available here for A A A rifles.

In the mean time I'm going to work ont he home range this year, a little at a time. Clean it up, add to it, make more official target stands (not fridges lol)

Anyways

Happy shootin!

Oh wait, if anyone is interested in these slugs, I am going to try and cast up 300 a week, at $60 shipped per bag of 100.

šŸ˜€
Absolutely, 100% youā€™ve always got dibs!