Shout out to member fixedflinger

I had an issue downloading files to print targets for some of the Challenges. I asked one member for help and was rebuffed. Hmmmmm, I found that surprising. I reached out to fixedflinge. He has been very supportive in helping me out. This is what I have usually found in the shooting communities regardless of disciple. I Just want to publicly thank fixedflinger for his help, he is a good man and a great representative of the AIRGUN community.

I had an issue downloading files to print targets for some of the Challenges. I asked one member for help and was rebuffed. Hmmmmm, I found that surprising. I reached out to fixedflinge. He has been very supportive in helping me out. This is what I have usually found in the shooting communities regardless of disciple. I Just want to publicly thank fixedflinger for his help, he is a good man and a great representative of the AIRGUN community.
Hello @JEFFPPC

First off it is very kind of you to acknowledge one of the Forum members in a positive manner and thank him for helping you.

The vast majority of folks here on the Forum are really nice positive and helpful people and always willing to share information and offer their help.

ThomasT