• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Diana Shout out to David Slade/ Airgunwerks

I sent one of my Diana 75s to David to be resealed and have some work done on the trigger. Gun was done within the time promised, price was as quoted, and best of all it shoots great. Thanks Mr Slade. Interesting sidenote on the 2 75s I have. One literally shoots all pellets very well. The other is picky, found 2 that shoot in the same hole at 25yards, the others, not so much. Its great to have a technician who understands these rifles available.

"Gun was done within the time promised, price was as quoted, and best of all it shoots great."

That's what Dave does... very well! I use him with some regularity, mostly when I'm in too deep with springers.

That reminds me of another reason I depend on him- he's also not allergic to basket-cases. :oops:

"Gun was done within the time promised, price was as quoted, and best of all it shoots great."

That's what Dave does... very well! I use him with some regularity, mostly when I'm in too deep with springers.

That reminds me of another reason I depend on him- he's also not allergic to basket-cases. :oops:

I’ve sent him a couple of ( I’m over my head ) projects and he has always done a great job. I’m sure it’s child’s play for him 😂

Reactions: ohiochuck