• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Shout Out to Benjamin Warranty

My second PCP was a Benjamin Akela .177 I picked up from Airguns of Arizona back in December '22. It has been a sweet shooter and I really like the looks and the performance. Well Friday, something went wrong. I was shooting out in the backyard, stacking pellets at 15 yards when the gun quit shooting. Just a real weak pfff! With a pellet stuck in the barrel I had to drive to Bass Pro Shops in downtown OKC to find a ($40) .177 cal carbon fiber cleaning rod to go in from the muzzle and push out the pellet. I tried dry firing the gun a couple of more times, but could only hear the hammer, with zero air. The gun was showing 2200 psi but I filled it back up to 3000 and still nothing. I called AoA for advice and they said they don't work on Benjamin's but he gave me the phone number to Benjamin. I called and spoke with Randy Holmes of Velocity Outdoors, and he sent me a UPS shipping label to send the rifle back to him and they are going to send me a new rifle. So far, I am impressed. When I receive my new rifle I will update this thread.