Should've done this FIRST.

I noticed I was missing a lot of shots on Friday at the farm. I shoot from several places, and have the yardages, angles, and holds nearly committed to memory. No wind either. Well I haven't been feeling well lately, so possibly I could blame it on Covid as it seems to be the cause of all the world's problems right now. (just kidding).

Today I had a chance to check everything out, on my home range. At45 yards the first two went into the 1/2" bull. Then all hell broke loose. 1.5 to 2 inch groups, WTH?

After retensioning my shroud and Donny FL can, nothing. Checked the scope mounts, nothing. Checked other miscellaneous things that may effect accuracy.

By now those of you who are knowledgeable have figured it out. Yep, just needed a good ole barrel cleaning. Now don't I feel simple. Right back to 1/2 to 5/8 inch groups covering the bull.

I have been shooting H&N Baracuda Hunters. Seems to be the most reliable pellet for my gun in terms of accuracy and terminal ballistics. They do seem do lead up the choked barrel in my Flashpup quickly though. 

Anybody else notice a drastic loss of accuracy and heavy leading in their choked Hatsan barrels after only 150 to 200 shots with a specific pellet.