Should I leave my Crosman 1377 and 1322 stored with 2 pumps?

Slight pressure should always be in every MSP or PCP. Bolts shouldn't be closed tight. Springers should be stored uncocked but not closed on cocking action as breach seal is under pressure.

100% silicone grease should be utilized sparingly on bolt probe O-rings and a dead head. That allows you to spread it around on the internal FF QD fittings. 

1377 & 1322, any other MSP or SSP need a drop of red Crosman Pellgun Oil for the felt or leather seals.

Crosman silicone oil or I prefer 100% plumbers silicone grease for O-rings.

Thanks everyone for your responses, I used both of my Crosman pump guns yesterday and I DID put them away with 1 or 2 pumps will always do this is the future. I remember reading over the supplied documentation that came with the guns but don't remember Crosman mentioning anything about this, maybe they should update their manual.

Reactions: Animalcub7907
I had and have all these pneumatic pistols and in every case the difference between storing with one versus two strokes is better answered by disregarding the urge to go 1 or 2.

I have stored these handguns from Sheridan, Benjamin, Crossman, with either one or two strokes depending upon my inner sense telling me long storage 2 pumps daily storage 1 pump.

Then everything is everything.

Kindly