Should I get a cs4 if all I'm filling is an umarex origin 22 ?

I'm looking to get a compressor for my pcp rifle and I was previously trying to decide between a yong heng and a cs3 until I just say the cs4 available. Right now I only have the umarex origin 22 with no plans to get anything else but who knows what the future holds. I don't do extensive shooting with mine but that may change if I can easily fill it. I kind of decided against the yong heng as i don't have the space to set it up and leave it and I would get tired of storing and setting it up each time so that turned me to the cs3 vs cs4. The cs4 is nearly double the cost (current discount+promotions) but it appears to be a much more impressive compressor that I can't see ever outgrowing however the cs3 may do just as well for me just for filling up a single rifle.

What do you more experienced people think about this, should I just go for the cs4 or will the cs3 do me just fine?

I agree, in fact, you would probably be fine with the CS2 and save some money! The CS2 is on sale at GX Pubs and you can get an extra 10% off with discount code: 10OFFGX

Reactions: BanjomanMI76
Thanks for the help everyone. I decided to just go ahead and get the cs4.

Reading different threads some say get an external moisture filter and some say its not needed. Should I get one and if so what a good low cost option for just filling guns, if i every start filling tanks ill look into a larger/better filter setup.

Also can someone reccommend me a specific coolant, most i find are not ph neutral?

Last edited: