• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Should i clean my airgun?

What you're describing sounds like a dry piston seal, not a dirty barrel. When you say hard to load do you mean hard to cock or hard to put the pellet in the breech? With that shot count you're probably ready for a lube tune or possible rebuild. It's up to you to decide how much you like the gun and if it's worth the effort. It's not that hard to do but you need some basic mechanical skills and some way to safely compress the spring for disassembly/reassembly. There are vids out there about springer rebuilds if you search. I don't know if there are tune kits from Vortek or Maccari for that gun.
You should clean your barrel when you first get your gun, after that clean as often as necessary to maintain accuracy. 
Good luck,
John
PS- if you don't want to rebuild you could try a FEW drops (2-3) of silicone chamber oil from Pyramyd
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/RWS_Air_Chamber_Lube_Dropper_Silicone_Oil_50_oz/3002