• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shotshow is right around the corner and...

I ragged on crosman about a working mans bullpup but its been over a year and nothing. I would be willing to bet Hatsan is going to release its bull pup here. I understand it is built off the bt65 and weighs waaaaay to much at 10 pounds. I wouldn't hold my breath on a semi under 1K. What would be cool would be a select fire pcp, semi and full auto that is accurate and powerful as in at least 30 ft pounds with 30+ round mags. Talk about an air hog.

This is the second time in the past few days I've read someone saying the Colibri is coming again soon. I contacted Kalibrgun a couple of weeks ago wanting to purchase 100 Colibri's, their reply was not available and wouldn't be in the near future. Contacted them again asking if 200 units would make a difference their reply was NO...hoped third time and a request for 300 units would succeed, Wrong. They thanked me for my interest and said they would contact me "If they decided to resume production" 

"rwsmike"what do you guys want to see??? I want a bullpup from crosman that will be under $700 and some new carbine style rifles . Im very disappointed with what im hearing about this FX impact :( that cost $1900........the dream would be a quiet/bullpup thats semi for under $1000
You have a $1,000 budget for a bullpup, so why dis the ($1,900)FX Impact(which is double your budget) which you have never even held or shot. Just cause "you heard or read" ???

"Dan25"I ragged on crosman about a working mans bullpup but its been over a year and nothing. I would be willing to bet Hatsan is going to release its bull pup here. I understand it is built off the bt65 and weighs waaaaay to much at 10 pounds. I wouldn't hold my breath on a semi under 1K. What would be cool would be a select fire pcp, semi and full auto that is accurate and powerful as in at least 30 ft pounds with 30+ round mags. Talk about an air hog.
In the video it seems a lot shorter than the BT65. I wonder where the extra weight comes from since the BT65 weighs in at 9 lbs according to PA. I think Hatsan list it as 8 and some change.