• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Shot strings VS. Reality

Hello everyone! here's a question for everyone no matter what airgun you have (well PCP only actually). so running shot strings I can achieve right around 85 very consistent shots with my Benjamin Akela, but actually going out shooting it feels like I don't get that many shots before the pressure starts dropping below the sweet spot. does anyone else experience the same thing? is it because shooting targets and lobbing pellets in at long range is just more enjoyable than running shot strings so it feels like it goes faster? sure I could just count how many pellets or how many times I filled my magazines but oh well...does anyone else notice this or is it just me? im curious to hear your guy's experience with this type of thing!

That’s one of the major bonuses of having a labradar. I just shoot a couple targets while I run a string. I use the 30 yard challenge targets now. It doesn’t feel like “wasting” pellets.
yeah that's a huge advantage of those fancy chronys, mine attaches to the end of the barrel and I "think" it throws off the accuracy so im basically just sending pellets out into back yard for no other reason than a couple numbers for a spreadsheet 😂😂

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas