Shot something you shouldn’t???

This post has made me speak of a small guilt, when I started small gaming with my .22 Dreamline. I didn't shoot anything that I shouldn't have. But, I did shoot many pheasants at more than required power levels and wrong shot placements at times that made them die deep inside thick bushes where I couldn't reach.
Though, I learnt this quite late.... but, yes, should have taken shots correctly.
Eventually, all issues settled with my .25 Cricket.

2 summers ago I’m on my range shooting and a big horse fly lands on my table. Couldn’t resist. I shortened his legs.
IMG_8382.jpeg
About 2 months again shooting. My trigger screw was almost falling out on my HW97 .25. When I hit the safety as I moving gun into position, it went off into my soffit.
IMG_8381.jpeg
Just missed my eave trough.
Same thing happened in winter, it was lower but hit my shingles on porch.
Thirty+ years ago I was pissed at this squirrel. Dislike squirrels, the reason I’m into Airgun’s. Had no ammo so I grabbed 3 wood screws, as I was building. I was in living room shooting through a just installed sliding patio door. I had 3 #8 3/4 wood screws in pouch. I was going to more than nail him. When I let it go the elastic broke and I put the screws though the glass door. Didn’t save the marriage for a while.
You should see what I do for an encore. Crow

The wall of my airgun shed. Had a back stop setup with a bunch of old blue jeans stuffed tightly in a box. Was doing some Chrono work on my.25 Sumatra thinking that would be enough to stop them. NOPE! Ended up with 4 holes through the wood walls of the shed. Thankfully none of the dogs were on the other side. It didn't take many shots to drill right through the blue jeans. Now it's a box filled with rubber mulch.