• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Shot show fallout

I have a dynamic.30. I may eventually get a .25 too. I’m curious what length barrel/slug/reg pressure etc. are you using to get 108 fpe?

700mm barrel shooting 60 grain Altaros slugs at 900-910fps. Reg at 150 and hammer isn’t maxed out. I’ve gotten it as high as 940fps or just shy of 120fpe but right at 900 it seems more consistent. It’s pretty bonkers that I’m getting not long ago big bore power in a multishot pcp that’s quiets and easy to shoot……and in only 25 cal!

My friend has 700mm 25 Panthera, he was shooting the NSA 34.9 grain slugs without changing the tune from altaros(he forgot), and he got the sonic crack and 1230fps!😅 If setup right these things will out shoot 22LR all day especially pass 200 yards.

Last edited:
Ya no i bought a HW100 front fill 22 years ago.I still have it" man i think iv brought 20- 25 guns after that? i still think its the best of the bunch"its kinda like the first VW i think came to the US in 56? air cool could cruse at 70 all day.Then they started American nazeing them and they went down hill.I would like to find a old Falcon 3 on the tree 170ci.14 shoot man,ya dont wind it up,3 mags on a fill"Be kind spell police im on my 3 beer"the sun was out" i could,nt help myself"

crow party.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t see any significant advantage to having the reservoir surrounding the barrel. To me it just means a smaller reservoir and no shroud. I can see why some might like it aesthetically and perhaps there’s some advantage harmonically for the benchrest crowd. It’s nothing I’ve got to have however.

I like the the concept of the folding springer, but it doesn’t fold up enough. If they could make a 12 fpe version of the old QB57 that shot less than 1” groups at 25 yards then I’d be all over that.

I like Crosmans super cheap PCP, but they need to kill the plastic breeches, drive a stake through their hearts and bury them in garlic.

The main thing I’d still like to see is a small and lightweight hand pump.

700mm barrel shooting 60 grain Altaros slugs at 900-910fps. Reg at 150 and hammer isn’t maxed out. I’ve gotten it as high as 940fps or just shy of 120fpe but right at 900 it seems more consistent. It’s pretty bonkers that I’m getting not long ago big bore power in a multishot pcp that’s quiets and easy to shoot……and in only 25 cal!

My friend has 700mm 25 Panthera, he was shooting the NSA 34.9 grain slugs without changing the tune from altaros(he forgot), and he got the sonic crack and 1230fps!😅 If setup right these things will out shoot 22LR all day especially pass 200 yards.
Thanks. sounds like the .25 isn’t far behind the .30 in performance.

Reactions: qball