Shot Show 2024

I am not really looking forward to any of the shot show / IWA things, but this year i have to admit i am chomping on the bit in relation to a few things, even if i am not going to procure them anytime soon, just my inner pneumatic geek that is acting up.

Use to be that way with computer hardware, but after a few years / decade of hard work i am more or less over that stage in my life.
I'm looking forwards to IWA because if you contact the people presenting items there you might be able to get them cheap once the show is over :D
I think I might try to snag a demo thermal scope this year if I'm able to do so.

Seems Hatsan is coming out with another semi auto pistol.
I'm guessing .177 .22 and .25 cal as 99% of all their airguns come in these calibers.
415284776_350490907836712_8002202722047431276_n.png

Reactions: 17dean and qball
I read that Element Optics has this Element Titan 3K Rangefinder that can range out to 3k. It takes an 18650 rechargeable lithium ion battery.

They are also releasing this Element RF (rangefinder) Module that can connect to an exiting optic, zeroed to your scope, and offer a shooting solution. I don't know which optic(s) it will be compatible with.

Reactions: Bam86
I read that Element Optics has this Element Titan 3K Rangefinder that can range out to 3k. It takes an 18650 rechargeable lithium ion battery.

They are also releasing this Element RF (rangefinder) Module that can connect to an exiting optic, zeroed to your scope, and offer a shooting solution. I don't know which optic(s) it will be compatible with.

Those links won’t open for me for some reason.