Shot Show 2024

The show runs this year from 1/23 to 1/26 in Las Vegas, NV. What is everyone looking forward to this year?

I think carbines and pistols will be the star of the show. Looking forward to more optics offerings. New projectiles maybe?
I am interested in seeing high end 10 meter rifles and peep sights available.

The show runs this year from 1/23 to 1/26 in Las Vegas, NV. What is everyone looking forward to this year?

I think carbines and pistols will be the star of the show. Looking forward to more optics offerings. New projectiles maybe?
I’m with ya Max. I’ve been moving to carbines and pistols myself and I see that migration accelerating as technology improves. I’m no longer Carrying around over 34 inches or over 7 lbs. Introducing a $2400, 12 lb. Bolt action T54 Russian Tank blows me away as a step back in technology not forward. I want more QUALITY semi - auto. Jamming, blown O rings, etc. should be a priority.

I am not really looking forward to any of the shot show / IWA things, but this year i have to admit i am chomping on the bit in relation to a few things, even if i am not going to procure them anytime soon, just my inner pneumatic geek that is acting up.

Use to be that way with computer hardware, but after a few years / decade of hard work i am more or less over that stage in my life.