• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

SHOT SHOW 2022

It’s still being planned to go next month. I received all my registration information recently and it appears they are expecting a regular show but with masks required. The show has actually expanded to an adjacent showroom and will be even larger than it has been. I won’t be attending this year after being at the previous six shows. I’ll be curious to see what the attendance looks like with with COVID still going on.

I just cancelled. Exhibitors are pulling out or sending a skeleton crew or even no crew at all, just an exhibit. From what I can gather, exhibitors would like to cancel but NSSF (who puts on the show) insists that it go on. Most have too much invested to pull out altogether. Masks are required to get into the show, but as with many events in LV most people ditch the masks as soon as they get in. Add potential for flight cancellations and it's just not worth the risk right now. Two years now. Thank you Omicron.

I expect the Shot Show to go forward.

We are at the Ohio Gun Collectors Show, this weekend. (Life Members) While not a “full” show I would call it 90%. Masks recommended. Most not wearing them. We are wearing them due to the crowd size, and received some weird looks- who cares?

I was completely taken aback by the price increases. Holy cow, Batman! Revolvers that would have sold for $700 to $800 dollars a year ago, now going for double that; and so on.

There are several tables selling air rifles, etc., here. Most centerfire/rimfire shooters do not know what they are looking at, and the sellers are gouging them- bad. I tried to help one older gentlemen out at a table where the seller was pushing a well used Air Venturii V-10 for $275. (They sell for $269 at Pyramid Air.), but he knew better and bought it.

I did pick up a very needed item today that sells for $180, everywhere, for $40, today- used in near perfect shape.

Looking forward to the Shot Show!