• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Shot My First FT Match

Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club (University Place, WA) hosted its second FT match of the 2023 season today. I got to shoot this match and finally learned what it is like. Got lots of good pointers from the experienced club members and other shooters at this match.

Thanks to Dave Brown for all the efforts in organizing and the pre-match prep work needed to put this event on.

If anyone in the Tacoma Washington area want to shoot in a very professionally and competently conducted match, contact Dave via email: [email protected]

IMG_7591.jpeg

Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club (University Place, WA) hosted its second FT match of the 2023 season today. I got to shoot this match and finally learned what it is like. Got lots of good pointers from the experienced club members and other shooters at this match.

Thanks to Dave Brown for all the efforts in organizing and the pre-match prep work needed to put this event on.

If anyone in the Tacoma Washington area want to shoot in a very professionally and competently conducted match, contact Dave via email: [email protected]

View attachment 359959
Good for you.
Tell Dave
Jim P said Hi.
Don't know if he remembers me. I started with an Air Arms 410, then a RWS 54, then a Beeman R9. This was all back in 2002...(I didn't shoot all those in one year...these guns were spread out over ...a 5 year span).

Reactions: MOSOSODBOB
If it wasn't a 5-/12 hour drive each way I would absolutely be there.
Used to shoot at the TVA, Huntsville good ole boy's aka Play Ground of Champions at Roz's Hollow & Invecta in Miner Hill TN (and Wilder Stephens -SP?) . TN was an airgun meca. Spokane actually was a leading FT area for years but no more. Thought about setting up the property but dont think there are 2 shooters on the side of the State.
Glad you got to go, FT is about as much fun as you can legally have.

John