• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LCS Air Arms Shot LCS SK19 Out of Air...Now it Leaks

I got a friend an almost brand new .22 LCS from another friend. He knew you were not supposed to shoot it till the air runs out. You have to refill it after 3 mags.
I guess he let a friend shoot it and the guy held the trigger down till it dumped all the air. Now when he fills it the air leaks out the back of the gun...or inside somewhere.

Does anyone know what o-ring pops when you shoot it out of air? I should be able to fix anything on the gun, if I know what to look for.

Thank you!

Reactions: Nosbigshot
OK, That's good news. I will try that first. If that doesn't work, I can take the whole gun apart and put it back together.

But that may work? I have to drive 1 hour each way to try it.

UPDATE: He said the air was coming out the magazine.

Thank you for the help!

Here is the assembly guide if anyone needs it:

That was not my gun. I never actually owned one of these. ........oh yeah, I have the FX barrel version .22...it just shoots so bad I forgot I owned it.

Last edited:
OK, so that did not fix it. I dissasembled the gun a couple times. While trying to replace a piston o-ring from my Gen 3 FX SK19 .22 O-ring bag...they didn't fit right. So I need to send it in to get fixed now.

Where does someone send an SK19 for service? I don't think it's AOA anymore. I have it here ready to ship out.

Fun Fact: This Gen 1 SK19 shoots like a well tuned M3, but that barrel will barely come out. The new ones slide in and out. This gen 1 is so tight it leaves stretch marks on the barrel, takes all my strength to pull it out while twisting. Takes about 2 minutes.

OK, so that did not fix it. I dissasembled the gun a couple times. While trying to replace a piston o-ring from my Gen 3 FX SK19 .22 O-ring bag...they didn't fit right. So I need to send it in to get fixed now.

Where does someone send an SK19 for service? I don't think it's AOA anymore. I have it here ready to ship out.

Fun Fact: This Gen 1 SK19 shoots like a well tuned M3, but that barrel will barely come out. The new ones slide in and out. This gen 1 is so tight it leaves stretch marks on the barrel, takes all my strength to pull it out while twisting. Takes about 2 minutes.
It's the plastic pieces causing the issue removing older version barrel. Mine was the same. If parts were readily available I would fix it for you but if it's something other than a seal not thinking I could get the parts for it. I have been trying to get parts for three weeks through lcs and still don't even know if they are available. It seems if I'm lucky I get 1 response a week from them which is completely unacceptable for anyone much less a premium product like these. PS mine operates as full auto even in semi mode due to worn trigger pieces.

Reactions: titeuf007
It's the plastic pieces causing the issue removing older version barrel. Mine was the same. If parts were readily available I would fix it for you but if it's something other than a seal not thinking I could get the parts for it. I have been trying to get parts for three weeks through lcs and still don't even know if they are available. It seems if I'm lucky I get 1 response a week from them which is completely unacceptable for anyone much less a premium product like these. PS mine operates as full auto even in semi mode due to worn trigger pieces.
Hey, thank you! Airguns of Arizona ended up handling it like a champ. They said as long as it did not require a hard part and it was just o-rings,, they would be able to fix it. They can't get parts from LCS either.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
Just a little FYI I have been trying for 5 weeks to get trigger parts to make my gun function properly(safely) to little avail. I have so far had 3 responses in the 5 weeks from LCS and still don't know if I can even get the parts. Customer support and parts are virtually non-existent. Buyer beware do not buy an LCS if you have an issue you now own a very expensive and large paper weight.