• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

short video of starlings pesting at Farm X

One of the tips I gave in my last video was to make the shot as stable as you can for long range shooting.....this applies to short/mid range shots as well. That is unless you want to keep missing.

Check this video at 1min 10sec. Even though it was just 60yds, you can see how I went about making the crosshairs rock steady for the shot.

https://youtu.be/ri2yaHmqijI

@pigeonman. I am using the side shot GoPro 7 but with the DIY lens. I only slow the video down to 25%. My lens set up is not 100% so sometimes the footage doesn’t turn out as nice and clear.

@hosscat/Bill. Thanks. Trying to come up with videos that are entertaining and creative. Still new to this YouTube thing, much to learn, but glad that you guys are enjoying them and giving me positive feedback.

@bob. Thanks for the tip, I have watched that video. Most of the time it was me rushing the shot or misread the wind. Its a combination of trying to get the footage and making the shot this ended up rushing the trigger pull. I will do my best to get 80-90% success hit shots.

@puma thanks just trying new ways to edit my footages.