• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Short vid of Red Squirrel at 10 yds

I'm getting ready to make the two-hour drive to the farms where I shoot skunks. Getting a late start but I should be able to get a few and then hopefully catch a nap in the car before going at the pigeons in the morning. Will have the Streamline 22 tonight and tomorrow.

The shot on this squirrel was with the Ultimate Sporter. Catch up with you all later!

https://youtu.be/rToZeWsaR7Q

Only saw these two.....now to try and catch a short nap before sunrise. :)

1539512795_2399846725bc319db207c73.51628618_IMG_20181014_055150621~2.jpg

Yes, they spray when shot. I've shot about 50 skunks this year....all but one sprayed. I've hit them in the head, neck, vitals.....all have sprayed except the one I hit dead center in the spine.......he didn't even move. I'm going to work on a short video and put it in a different thread.

David,

This was the ATN X-Sight 4K Pro 5-20x. I hope the footage turns out clear...........I'm about to view it for the first time in a few minutes. I'll throw a short video together before I go to bed.

I'm on my second red squirrel of the season, first was about 15 or so yards, second was 20-25 yards. Marauder .177 tuned to 16fpe. Both have flopped around once or twice, but nothing concerning. They are pure pests here, they get into my porch/garage and will create a mess, and even at 1/3 the size of the grey squirrels here, they chase them out of the yard (the reds are a bit faster/more nimble it seems!) The Marauder is almost overkill, really, and even though I live in the country with just one neighbor, its silent :)