• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

short update 800mm barrel kit

Some may remember I had some difficulties with the quality of the 800mm fx barrel kit. That saga started last november. I am still waiting for my new kit. FX had m send in the kit with damaged, razor sharp parts. I can't finish the build I bought that rifle for. I was told a couple times they would send me back the ugly parts so I can finish the build and shoot while I wait for pretty parts. Unfortunately I never saw them show up. This appears to be an unpopular thing to say. I will say it though. I pledged my life and eternal soul to defend such freedoms as freedom of speech as a young Marine. I obviously believe strongly in our rights. I will remind the good people here that without the freedom of speech, we have NO rights. In closing. I am still waiting for the fx kit, and, you only have what rights you are willing to defend.