Daystate Short backyard small things shooting video with my Red Wolf

In Denmark reactive targets, as in the ones that go BAM when you hit it, is a big NO - NO just like fireworks that go BANG.

So people ( as we are most here ) will go creative to have a little fun, so make your own BANG targets or like we have done shoot burning liquids, and then at the same time nurture your inner photo geek

tumblr_pealofsBoN1wxv8ejo1_1280.jpg
I once shot red coal from the bbq but thats was to uncontrolled.

I still have a few wishes but need a place to do it.

1. Full bottle of PUR foam

2. full spray can with neon Orange as they use with accident.

Both not in my yard.... once had a can of shaving foam go round and round.

Thank you very much. What color is your favorite. Mine is obvious the red/black but a beautifull walnut tiger would be as beautifull too. Or the grippy safari.

And caliber is your favo?
The red/black is definitely eye catching. I like the Midnight blue as well. I am a rookie to airguns and only been shooting .25 for garden pest control. I shoot 308 and 6.5 creedmoor in centerfire world. Just now venturing into air rifles and still have a lot to learn.

Reactions: eric_airguns
The glowing bbq coal would definitely be pretty cool! Never thought of that!
A member here posted a while back about shooting center fire primers for the extra excitement of target practice lol!
I love to shoot choke cherry’s at long range, the hard pit makes a loud satisfying pop when you hit them.
Impact sounds are important too. Wack and desintegrated. Never thought of choke cherry’s. Thanks.

My all time favorite is still ice
frozen paper cups. Best sound huge explosions and no mess.

In Denmark reactive targets, as in the ones that go BAM when you hit it, is a big NO - NO just like fireworks that go BANG.

So people ( as we are most here ) will go creative to have a little fun, so make your own BANG targets or like we have done shoot burning liquids, and then at the same time nurture your inner photo geek

tumblr_pealofsBoN1wxv8ejo1_1280.jpg
For a huge legal sonic bang shoot a presurised soda bottle. Those bangs get so hard that neighbours come checking out whats exploded.

You have to add a car Tire valve to the ... I forgot the word ... uh cap.

Yep working on pressured soda bottle, but the problem here now is those are of so flimsy plastics that when you opned one and taken a few mouthfuls, you risk crushing the plastic bottle picking it up later.

A few decades ago before they made firework law insane here ( not more than 70 grams of powder in a rocket )

We used to take the motor from one of the big rockets that back then was like 4-500 grams, and its load of a few 100 grams, and duble the load if not more, and put that in a 0.5 L soda bottle and then cyano glue the big rocket motor to the mount of the bottle.
Big bang :) up in the air.

Mind you back then the big German made Zinc rockets, would start car alarms all over the place in their stock form.

Also once did the same but small bang and around it 400 grams of black ground pepper inside a thin paper cylinder, there was a lot of sneezing that new years night a few streets over.

The red/black is definitely eye catching. I like the Midnight blue as well. I am a rookie to airguns and only been shooting .25 for garden pest control. I shoot 308 and 6.5 creedmoor in centerfire world. Just now venturing into air rifles and still have a lot to learn.
Welcome to the best AGN
Stan in KY.

Reactions: coolsound