Shopping for a .177 repeating rifle. Xisico Sentry 702 or Umarex Gauntlet???

Reactions: Odoyle
At Sportsman's guide you can get a free 30 day membership and get the Gauntlet for $179.99

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/umarex-gauntlet-pcp-air-rifle-bolt-action-177-caliber-285-barrel-10-rounds?a=2135987&_br_psugg_q=umarex%20gauntlet%20pcp%20air%20rifle

I have one and love it. My Gauntlet shoots very well and extra tanks can be had for very reasonable price. I have a .38L tank with an 800 psi regulator that I use and can get 300 shots per fill.

I can't speak to the Sentry.

Thanks for the tip. I also found a $20 off $100 coupon for new customers OVERTIME. At $171 shipped including tax that was a no brainer. .177 Gauntlet ordered.

I just bought my buddy a Xisico but I opted for the 705. I am very skeptical of low end PCP’s but the Xisico was a surprise. He needed a lean in the corner gun for pests so I wanted to steer clear of budget regulated guns. I was a little rusty with tuning an unregulated gun but after I built a smaller TP, I got it to do what I wanted it to do with a Walmart pellet. Very accurate but I chose the .22. They are solid guns and don’t feel like a box store plastic piece of crap.

My club has two gauntlets in. 177, one tuned and one stock. They work, everytime and single loaded, can be quite impressive accuracy wise. I've got them in my house right now, keeping an eye on them and bring them to club events, events where much more expensive rifles rule. New shooters are impressed with what you can buy for less than a ruger 10/22 after using them...