• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback ShootingNewDude

I put out a WTB add for a moderator. This guy reached out with what I was looking for and said to email him. I emailed him back and forth and we came to a good price. I said I would PayPal him, he asked for FF. I looked for any feedback on here and there was none, so I sent money GS and covered fees. He refused to except that and said he only accepts FF for payment. I explained that without feedback or knowing him or someone I know dealing with him, I was only comfortable sending GS payment and told him to refund me if he won't accept it. 

He may be a good seller, but he was corresponding only on email, then wanted payment to another email, and wouldn't accept GS with me covering fees and has zero feedback. Just seemed like too many flags for me to do the deal. 

His communication was good, but with a lack of feedback, I just didn't want to risk it. 

He did reply back and offer to accept G&S after a day. I ended up going a different route with the suppressor and not needing his. So I don't know how he is as a seller. I don't want to bash him, but hopefully he will accept G&S from a few buyers until his name is a little more known. I would try buying from him in the future if it's G&S.