Shooting with other AGN Members!

i got to spend some time on the outskirts of town shooting with @ToddGeddes63 today who lives in the same city in Idaho as me. Genuinely nice and awesome guy to shoot/chat with, and I finally got to stretch my L2 past my mini basement range.

i also got to shoot my first turkish benjamin gun. those guns are punching WAY above their weight class, 

anybody else getting together with AGN members?

IMG_2642.1645392895.JPG

Awesome post Sticman!

I have been shooting a bit with some SUPER people from the Tacoma/Olympia Washington area that I met through AGN. I had seen a Field Target event posting last year that was posted by a great member named John C(WAGMASTER). It was for a F/T match at the Tacoma Rifle range. The match was canceled due to lack of participation but the Match director and John had invited me up to practice with them. I had a great time and they have a SWEET airgun range and F/T course. 

I've since been driving up from Portland Oregon to join the folks at Capitol City Rifle And Pistol range for their winter indoor matches(both Benchrest AND Field Target). What a good time!!! If it wasn't for Airgun Nation, I would not have met these folks. So, thank you Michael for making this community possible. 

It was really nice to get out and meet fellow AGN member Sticman 77 very nice man. 

I enjoyed the shooting session and got to shoot for the first time ever an ed gun leshy 2 in .30 cal !! VERY well made and accurate, thanks sticman77 for letting me shoot it. The weather wasn't the best pretty windy, but we pushed threw. A big thanks to sticman77 for meeting and shooting together, I hope that we can do it again real soon.

TODD

Yes, most notably Motorhead. More than likely I shoot with a couple dozen more, I just don't know their login names. Strange to me that nobody seems to care since we have face-to-face relationships.

Raden1942 posted he was considering purchasing a spring gun from the Weihrauch line. Turns out he lives nearby so we met at a local range and I brought a half dozen different models of mine to let him try. He liked them all, lol. Pick one, brother! 

@sticman77 No, with the exception of one occasion when I bought a rifle from @crusher. We met halfway at a range and had a pretty good time shooting and talking. It sucks that I didn’t bring the best scope to mount on the gun. 

That scenery looks nice. Y’all have some pretty expansive looking open spaces to shoot out there. That’s a nice photo.