shooting with forum member

had a forum member come from iowa come to get his wildcat bt 700 snipper i tuned for him today, hes a chef pit master on the grill for a living food truck, best bbg i ever tasted pulled pork and brisket, his own sauce was to die for an my wife said its best she has had also, anyways we shot in the guns i tuned plus his mk2 25 cal crown while he was here and his slug shooting 22 impact with knockers at 986 fps wow, what a great guy to have as a friend we hit it off right away which was great. NORMAN RIED BLACK DEISEL told him aabout me and fx tunes what a great tday to teach him few things as hes kinda new but has top notch stuff, my back was very tired but i made it through the day as it was just plain out bad ass fun, glad to help out a fellow air gunner and get a great friend he was so impressed that made me happy to see the poop eating grin on his face, 50 yards as hole in hole those guns, here few pictures i took as we had our day in the sun. canwait till we di it agin as it will be more shooting than setting up guns which ireally enjoy anyways made my day as i have had health issues and to have a friend to come get his tuned guns plus tune and set up a couple more for him was just plain out great day, thanks for the gtreat day CHEF thats what i call him lol best bbg lol my wifes not yelling lol not sure what she was talking about
IODG8917.JPG
LJTX0619.JPG
ORIQ7822.JPG
41901749-72DD-42B1-B602-4C85F46962C3.jpeg

Last edited:
Great that you guys got a chance to hang out. Chef (Undrea) is one of those guys who work all the time but loves shooting his PCPs.
yeah thanks for letting him know bout tunes i do, iys fun for me to be abe to do something with my spare time CHEF IS REALLY COOL CAT guy can shoot also no sluff at the trigger

Reactions: ram2jeep
Great write-up, Doug! Glad you folks had a good time together. I know you did a great job on those rifles--and it sounds like he did the same on the food! Love the pics.
Pat this guys bbq is best im not suprized he not on some pit cook off show or maybe has pit master sauce is crazy good

Reactions: GunshipGuy
My wife told me when we moved into this house that tha garage is to park the cars! So keep it that way. But the big basement is all mine. :D
my wife will not come down into the basement , it is all hobbies , Fly fishing , telescopes , wood working , Ham radio , stack 'o' sh## according to her hahahaha