Shooting springers downhill causes dieseling.

I have been shooting a long time. But never downhill consistently, I'm talking 30-45 ° down. It's snowing and I'm breaking in my new weihrauch 77 SE, just purchased. It diesleled lightly for the first few shots on and off.,While shooting level. I only have @ 250 shots through her, no problems until today. 

Sitting my old ass inside on a window sill shooting down at my targets after 15 ish shots, she had like 3 XXL booms is a row. After doing lube research recently I had a few thoughts and hopefully good ideas! 

1. This being a new gun was probably not lubed correctly @ the factory.(usually too much)

2. get gravity to work FOR me. I mostly store the gun in its case. Scope up. And shoot level. So I started rotating the way I store my guns. Hopefully scope DOWN to allow lubricants to work their way UP in the pressure cylinder.

3. After noticing the downhill diesel, I fired my gun upside down and UP @ 45° to allow the lube to properly coat the pressure chamber, and get the slipping where it needs to be.

I did not know this could be an issue, if I was still 20 I would just go out in the snow! Questions should I just leave the gun alone for now? It's accurate and consistent, but it's driving me nuts not knowing what the internal lubrication condition of my newly purchased rifle is. I have on order a bunch of stuff(lubes, seals,breech for different gun)from ARH ... 

Thoughts on just re lubing the internals with his killer moly. 

Also thoughts on a tuning kit. I don't need power, I am looking for the smoothest shot cycle possible, as I plan to do some springer field target shooting with her.

I don't know if you care about the warranty or not but even high end guns like HW can benefit from an experienced air gunner going in and cleaning up the internals and re lubing everything properly. If you want to keep your warranty I'd just leave it alone. If I were you I'd either go in myself and clean up the cylinder and relube and call it good or do a full tune. Get the delrin spring guide and tophat. Square up the spring with sandpaper on a flat surface or belt sander and crosshatch the cylinder with a cylinder honing tool. I void every warranty on almost every gun I own for the same reason you listed above. Its just driving you nuts isn't it? Wondering if they got the lube right? Questioning if there are any burrs on the main spring? Pondering the esoteric nature of the way of the springer is the natural state of mind for those such as us. Lots of info out there on how to do all that. Sounds like you already have a good idea on what can be done..... however if you can stand it perhaps the motto if it ain't broke don't fix it would apply here........well we will see how long that lasts.🤣😂