• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shooting range

I moved away from my hometown, so my 'current range' is just my indoor 10 yard range. 
Back near my hometown, my club-range is amazingly still active. At least they were as of a heads up last week.
Here in NY - Things are beyond ridiculous - And everything changes by the day...

The club / range did close down Sunday breakfasts, member meetings, etc. Anything done inside..
The outdoor rifle / pistol / skeet ranges were still active. I was actually really surprised to hear that actually..
[The club/range is pretty far outside of the city and into the country though, so maybe that could be why]

Sam -

1585330349_16238217065e7e38ad275db1.39278503.jpg
Have one at home.

I feel blessed to have 150 yards, in my backyard. With a target I can drive to in my field. Took me years to get a chunk of land but I'm here now. 

Anyone needs a place to shoot in eastern idaho let me know! Plenty of room in my backyard to stay away from me, and still shoot. Can set up target at whatever distance you would like out to 150 yards. 

Tons of field mice to shoot too if you are into that sort of thing, my wife will thank you.