Shooting Low/Left after tuning

Hello Team,

I have 2 BT65 25 cal rifles and I just completed a tune on both. The first one is a Tack Driving BEAST, but the second is hitting hard left and low. I first thought that it was the scope going out because it ran out of adjustments; what I thought was too early. Swapped out scopes and there was no change in the POA. It's hitting consistently, dead-on, just low and left. I've checked the seals, mounts, screws, and scopes; no luck. Either I missed something or there's a issue that I haven't seen. Please advise, Help is Greatly Needed.

Ok. I AND MAYBE WE. did not understand. You are saying the gun is shooting. WAY Off Clearly there is a mechanical problem . I must say it does seem strange that it’s shooting accurately just way low and left My wild guess is the barrel isn’t pointed in the right direction or it’s bent. . Can you remove the barrel and roll in on a flat surface Has the barrel even been off the gun? Was the gun dropped or out of you direct control? Almost has to be barrel alignment.

Dear Team, I want to thank everyone for their advice and comments. I've come to the point of ordering a new upper section because there is nothing that I can think of that would cause this issue. I've triple checked both barrels, replaced out the breech seal, barrel seal, transport seals, and even changed the seals on the air tube; all with no change in the POI. This rifle was a tack driver prior to the barrel removal, but even after re-installation it still hits to the low left. 😤