• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shooting in the back yaaaard ISSUES?

It is needed to try a backstop made out of two car weel tyres cut in half and joint.

Noice should be zero at impact and there will never be a pass through.
that is what 6 inches of rubber and a few layers of steel belt, yeah that would probalbly do , but cutting tires in half uggg, i will buy the few bags of rubber mulch thanks.

Not sure I am following. I guess I need a picture.
the tedious process of cutting two tires in half is the hard part getting through the stel belting. and then trying to dig out your lead from steel and rubber.
i enjoy my steel house door barricade with rubber mulch filling the space between a couple 2x4 widths with the house doors screwed into front and back, it is easy to empty and re-fill and its also easy to re plate or put a rubber mudflap ovr.
say where are you at here in texas, i am just west of dallas in grand prairie. blindguymbo@ yahoo.com for address and cell so you can stop by and shoot or refill your air guns.

No idea how much energy this makes its a Kalibrigun Cricket 2 in .22 but I shot it again and I don't think I can hear a difference. If there is then its not that noticeable. Needless to say I'm not impressed with this Buck Rail moderator, at all actually pretty dissapointed in its performance. This is the non tapered version with the steel insert. The fit and finish are fine and it is ultra light but I cant hear a difference. Any other moderator recommendations that wont break the bank?

View attachment 343112
Here are the airgun laws in my state. https://airgunlaws.com/georgia-airgun-laws/
I would encourage you all to look them up and make sure your in somewhat compliance.well if you have a shrouded barrel or a tension barrel with a cap , you can cut strips of just about any cloth(sweat pant material works good, kitchen dwawer liner alternated with sweat pant material works best strips 1.5inch wide wrapped around barrel behind any spacer and slide the shroud on leaving a space or porting for the air to escape from will make it an integrally suppressed barrel and you may not need the buckrail at all. smiles