Shooting in HIGH humidity.

All my guns are stored in a climate controlled gun room so grabbed the Talon p. 25 for a 30 minute session. Actually saw the wife throwing away tangerines that were expired.....they explode nicely. Lol

We've been seeing exceptionally high humidity and today was no exception but simply couldn't resist the temptation to pummel a peck of golf ball size fruit. 

My Talon quickly built up water droplets on the air tank and started dieseling at the breech apon shot #25 and did it for another 25 shots.

None of my guns have smoked at the breech before but 95% of my shooting has been early morning. So I'm guessing heat and humidity enhances this phenomenon?

I haven't experienced it, but the water droplets could be condensation formed by the cooling of the air tank. This happens because as the pressure inside the tank decreases from shooting, the tank's temperature drops. On a warm and humid day, I could see condensation forming.

I was under the impression that dieseling was a phenomenon experienced by springers and not PCPs, so I'm no help there.

I haven't experienced it, but the water droplets could be condensation formed by the cooling of the air tank. This happens because as the pressure inside the tank decreases from shooting, the tank's temperature drops. On a warm and humid day, I could see condensation forming.

I was under the impression that dieseling was a phenomenon experienced by springers and not PCPs, so I'm no help there.

Very possible that the term dieseling is in regards to spring pistons. Idk

Heard the term in a few threads and thought it was the same as smoking at the breech. 

Welcome to my 24/7 365. I work with camera and other sensitive equipment. 
At home I have my utility room, which is somewhat A/C, but between outside and inside temps. I will put my rifle in that room several hours before I want to use it. It slowly raises its temp. When it goes outside, I don’t get the issues from cold to hot. 

At work, using the camera, if I can’t naturally brings its temperature up, I will put it on a car hood (usually hot even at night) to more rapidly raise its temperature. It’s not the best option. You can also put them in a window that gets sunlight for 10-15 min before going out to shoot. Modern windows have UV protection, but the sunlight will still warm them up enough. 

Good luck 

I do not have a PCP, but notice an expulsion of "smoke" from my CO2 guns here in E. Texas, basically the deep south. Right now humidity is at 52% relatively low, but it has been a couple of weeks since any significant rain. Early mornings or late afternoon/evenings as the temp drops the humidity goes up and the smoke or vapor is more pronounced, probably due to condensation caused by the rapid cooling of air by the rapidly expanding gas. I have seen the same thing when using a small nozzle on my shop air compressor line, using it to blow dust off my bench.