• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shooting coach in Fredrick Maryland

Another idea I saw mdshooters you have some powder burner ranges issac Walton near you. 

you are highly more likely to find a powder burner smith to get the scope right for you. 

the FX crown is certainly an accurate powerful rifle, you don’t see many complaints on them. 

If you ever want to shoot I could probably make it over to you for a few hours on the weekend. 

I can’t imagine being up in the rafters this past Saturday or Sunday that heat came quick. After working outside Saturday I had to take it easy Sunday.

Another idea I saw mdshooters you have some powder burner ranges issac Walton near you. 

you are highly more likely to find a powder burner smith to get the scope right for you. 

the FX crown is certainly an accurate powerful rifle, you don’t see many complaints on them. 

If you ever want to shoot I could probably make it over to you for a few hours on the weekend. 

I can’t imagine being up in the rafters this past Saturday or Sunday that heat came quick. After working outside Saturday I had to take it easy Sunday.

Sent you a pm