• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shooting a Slavia 618

The Slavia 618 is a classic and was made for many years. Many where imported to the US in the late 60's to the 70's. They are not particularly rare but collectible. They are well-made, sturdy, and great shooters. Try to find a junior-sized air rifles of this quality these days, unfortunately they don't exist. I believe the 618 had to have been made in the 1950s to the 1970' not a bunch of information out there on the 618. This one is a newer model with a post sight.

They was made at Ceska zbrojovka armory in Brno. Czech Republic that was formerly Czechoslovakia.

Last edited:
Nice video; thanks. I wish I could make this little guy look like yours. I was like #3 for you.

IMG_20220706_113749142.jpg

IMG_20220706_113731802_HDR.jpg

Professor,
Very nice gun both in looks and performance. Was a little surprised at the accuracy, that's a good shooter! I saw your introduction a few days ago, I decided to wait for the movie. As always, thanks for the close-ups. Blanco didn't seem upset by the shooting, guess he's used to it by now, what a good dog. Thanks for all your efforts, much appreciated. WM

Professor,
Very nice gun both in looks and performance. Was a little surprised at the accuracy, that's a good shooter! I saw your introduction a few days ago, I decided to wait for the movie. As always, thanks for the close-ups. Blanco didn't seem upset by the shooting, guess he's used to it by now, what a good dog. Thanks for all your efforts, much appreciated. WM
Blanco is very used to the shooting.
Thanks friend

Reactions: Bolillo