• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shooting 25-yards with the Diana Bandit mounted with a Scope

If any of you want to make your Bandit a regulated bottle gun, here ya go. Mine is enroute now. I'll post some pics and results when I get it put together.

Hello @EdinGa

Wow that is going to be really nice. Do you know what size bottle you will use? Cannot wait to see how it looks and what kind of shot count you will get.

ThomasT

Reactions: Bandito
Hello @EdinGa

Wow that is going to be really nice. Do you know what size bottle you will use? Cannot wait to see how it looks and what kind of shot count you will get.

ThomasT
I've got a 9ci bottle on order and I have an 1800 psi regulator to put on it. I was afraid the 13ci would be too long.

I've got one of his hpa setups on my Chaser already. It works really well.
47406.jpeg

Nice! I've got the long barrel on my .177 Chaser now. I'm going to try it with the 1800 psi regulator and see how well it will shoot NSA 12.5 gr slugs.
I bet they will be on the verge of supersonic, mine at 1200psi is flinging 8.3 rws at 845 and the .22 has adjustable output set at 1750 going 800 with 15.3 Daisy HP

I went with 22 cuin on both the .177 and the .22 the .177 started out with a 13 cuin aluminum the .22 CF is less than an inch longer.
That the .22 on the left and the .177 on rightView attachment 307000
I see you did the carbon fiber barrel tensioner too. I've got it on several of my Dianas. It really improved accuracy.

Reactions: ThomasT
I bet they will be on the verge of supersonic, mine at 1200psi is flinging 8.3 rws at 845 and the .22 has adjustable output set at 1750 going 800 with 15.3 Daisy HP
If I can get them to 950, I'll be happy. I shot some out of my .177 Stormrider and it did well with them in the 900s.

Yep that Carbon Fiber is awesome I do have one for the .177 also just been too lazy to tear it apart, gotta pull the barrel and bottle adaptor and the sight/barrel band etc.. and right now only have mags for the .177 so its getting shot more single loading when cold out is not fun.
My .177 is doing 9 fpe on a 800 psi regged 13ci tank and getting 150+ shots. It's a fun plinker and it empties magazines quickly. The 14 shot carms would be nice.