****Shoebox Parts Available****

Hello one and all at AGN!

I was in need of a couple of minor parts for my Shoebox F-10 and in my searching for a source, ran across a thread (not sure where now?) that indicated contacting OCO Labs (they make a CO2 compressor that is identical to the Shoebox, costing a LOT more). So, I emailed a request for my minor parts and got a reply that they were in the middle of a major move and would contact me afterward. No problem, I can wait.

A day later, Zack contacted me and stated that he can supply the parts I needed....GREAT!! I then asked if they could provide more parts for the Shoebox as I also was on the hunt for hardened piston rods, he said "Sure." and they would be $8.00 each. 

I then asked if it would be acceptable if I 'broadcast' this information. He said that he could sell most parts without issue and to give out his email address for others in need.

Zack Lett

OCO Labs

1704 S. Wolf Rd

Wheeling, IL 60090

[email protected]

Now, maybe you already have this information (I couldn't find it) or have another source, I just thought that since I needed parts and couldn't locate them perhaps someone here may have that same condition.

Hopefully someone can use the information and possibly push this to be a sticky?

mike

Reactions: PumaCarl
Yes, while not identical in nature, many of the main replaceable parts are usable for the Shoebox. I needed a burst disc initially, they have them for instance. The cylinder connecting air lines them selves are different.

So, ya just need to understand that some parts are not available, while other parts can interchange.

Glad to have helped some like me that have used the Shoebox for years and have had great results with it.

I had also found the 'O'-Ring information a while ago, in case you wanna buy them yourself instead of from the OCO Lab Store;

Shoebox O-Rings.1629303721.PNG

mike