• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shoebox compressor parts

without getting under his skin or revealing my email discussions with him it might be productive to see how many pre-orders we could get for a new final run of those machines

I would take 2 of them and lots of spare parts

it might take 100-125-150 orders before he would do a final run

perhaps we could get a law firm to hold the money until machines are build as this would entail 

a expenditure of about 75 grand in USA dollars

if my oil stocks did not go to zero I would be in for 30 of them to resell later

this way another hundred shooters would have a lifetime of fun rather than just repair those already made

I know the chances are small but one can always hope, I just missed the final order by 1 day and wish I could have acted quicker

he is a man of many talents and interests and this is not a primary focus anymore, wish we would have been given notice of a final run and most would have jumped on that bandwagon

if not I might be a new hill compressor next year but at least his product worked

big sigh inserted here