• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shoebox Compressor Parts And Info

Aloha Mike

Thanks much for all the info you have shared with me...

Between the schematic and watching Tom Kaye do the drive belt upgrade (showing the complete air block) & there is an Oring in the bottom of the block, it makes sense now what I remember reading that there are 7 Orings for pressure on the Shoebox. At his point now I'm confident I can take it completely apart & reassemble --just want to make sure all Orings are available--I read that these in the shoebox are made from a different material than you'd think??

Do you know the difference between the white & black Orings --I have some mixed from when I first bought the unit. Is there anywhere that I can buy the size and material that the Orings are?

And Tom mentioned to change the Oring in the bottom of the air block to white if it is black. 

Thanks again Mike 

I'm going on vaca for a few weeks but when I come home I'm gonna rebuild as much as possible & get that ole' boy running...

Sfish --=--

Here ya go....have a great vaca!

Shoebox O-Rings.1645158468.PNG

mike