• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shipping - in general

I'm sure many have noticed that their orders are taking considerably longer to arrive. both domestic and international. when you think about it , no surprise as these industries are operating with reduced staff and with additional safety measures. but there is probably an increase in online ordering by people who normally get their items locally. 2 weeks ago , shipping was only slightly slower. now the post office / ups is taking double the normal ship time hopefully , the govorners can open things up soon. so , if you order stuff , prepare to wait extra.

I feel lucky given the current efforts. I do understand the impacts, my last company was nearly 95% over the road but still direct healthcare. Kinda glad I'm not sitting in those meetings anymore. One exec would just say BS, traffic is down we should be able to increase delivery/business, another would say yeah BUT we don't have the right gear and prep and cleaning (before and after) is very much more specific now. Then they'd look at me as an equal... I was the data and reporting guy. I could go on for pages....

We were a small outfit by comparison. I give huge appreciation to the grocery stores and food suppliers and all the drivers involved. 

Me, this week I shipped three items, arrived on the expected dates. Received 2 items as expected. All within the US though, I have to things coming from China that are expected earlier than originally stated, we'll see. 

If the delays are real (other than an excuse) it's staffing availability in the US. And part of that could be that SOOOOOO many people are ordering online now rather than shop in person. When I drive past our neighborhood mailbox cluster, It's not unusual to see 30 boxes on the ground. That's all amazon.....

I ordered a custom bow in Feb, I got notice it was done April 11 and I paid him. It was in the mail monday the 13th from Beaver Falls PA. On the 14th it got to Jacksonville FL distribution center, and had a deliver by date of the 16th. On the 17th they took the deliver by date off the tracking page. Monday the 20th it was still in Jacksonville. Tuesday the 21st it has left Jacksonville to go somewhere. I hope it is in the direction of TX, and I hope it is not broken.

I got notice a revolver I wanted was in stock at Bud's on the 9th. I ordered it on the 10th. It still hasn't shipped. They proccessed my order immediately and took the money. There is notice on the website now that orders cannot be cancelled anymore. I got the spare moon clips for it from TK customs in three days.