Shipping Delays | Post Office | Holiday Season

We always get shipping delays just before Thanksgiving and past the new year, nothing new. This year the amount of delays, the length of the delays and service from the post office is over the top crap.

If you are in need of ammo in the near future please order way in advance of when you need it. We ship through the USPS. Our packages are heavy they have the best rates by far with flat rate "if it fits it ships". If we switch to another shipper, like UPS for packages, our shipping would not be $7 per order. We would then have to charge the actual cost which can be $10-50 for most retail orders plus USPS gives us the boxes for free which would not be the case with another shipper. Plus they don't have much better service this time of year anyway.

There is nothing we can do about the post office deliveries. I know it is frustrating, it is frustrating for us as well. Some packages are taking a week or more PAST when they are supposed to be delivered so as far out as two weeks for delivery. Getting mad at us is understandable but we have no control over it. I can't see anything more on tracking than you can and me calling the post office for every late package this time of year would be a full time job.

Please understand we feel your frustration, we wish it was not this way. We are asking for your patience if you order this time of year or waiting for holiday season to be over.

Thank you to all our customers and dealers, we have made great progress ramping up production and getting better each month. We are working on getting our products made faster so we can ship sooner and keep more in stock to cut down on delays. While we sometimes come up short, we really are striving to bring the best possible customer experience and appreciate each every one of you.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

-Nick

nielsenammo - Try 3 - 4 weeks. That is how long some of my packages have been sitting at a USPS facility.

The simple answer is to give people additional shipping options. There are times I need something NOW and hate it when the only option is USPS. I'd gladly pay the difference to be assured it would get to me when expected.

This. Theres times Id pay 100$ for 2 day so I can have it for the weekend!

We always get shipping delays just before Thanksgiving and past the new year, nothing new. This year the amount of delays, the length of the delays and service from the post office is over the top crap.

If you are in need of ammo in the near future please order way in advance of when you need it. We ship through the USPS. Our packages are heavy they have the best rates by far with flat rate "if it fits it ships". If we switch to another shipper, like UPS for packages, our shipping would not be $7 per order. We would then have to charge the actual cost which can be $10-50 for most retail orders plus USPS gives us the boxes for free which would not be the case with another shipper. Plus they don't have much better service this time of year anyway.

There is nothing we can do about the post office deliveries. I know it is frustrating, it is frustrating for us as well. Some packages are taking a week or more PAST when they are supposed to be delivered so as far out as two weeks for delivery. Getting mad at us is understandable but we have no control over it. I can't see anything more on tracking than you can and me calling the post office for every late package this time of year would be a full time job.

Please understand we feel your frustration, we wish it was not this way. We are asking for your patience if you order this time of year or waiting for holiday season to be over.

Thank you to all our customers and dealers, we have made great progress ramping up production and getting better each month. We are working on getting our products made faster so we can ship sooner and keep more in stock to cut down on delays. While we sometimes come up short, we really are striving to bring the best possible customer experience and appreciate each every one of you.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone.

-Nick

Nick,

Exactly why I ordered another 400 rounds of the 388 grain, .510 caliber this last weekend, that should be here Thursday. I wouldn't wait on ordering anything at the last minute this time of year. I still have plenty of rounds, just making sure that I have enough for Christmas time off from work. 👍

I appreciate the $7 flat rate delivery fee. I am patiently waiting, have not had a problem with your service or product yet. I really like the product that I have received so far. Sorry to see that you are receiving some grief from people that don't seem to know what time of year it is.

You will see an order for more 388 grain .510 cal, coming through in January. The most accurate round I have found so far with my Texan.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Maynard

D91F4266-8605-47C5-8F0B-9B9F58E047E2.1608423648.jpeg