• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Shipping cost?

My 2 cents worth and personal observations:

Some vendors used shipping and especially "handling" as a profit center, its tantamount to a bait and switch tactic, where they lure you in with a cheap price and then hammer you on shipping which flips the price to as equal or even more than the competition.

First Class Rate mail usually ships anywhere in the US and Puerto Rico for about 4 dollars for 8oz or less.
Now many sellers will gouge another 15 bucks for a 10 cent plastic envelope/bag and some 10 cent bubble wrap....I guess they also charge the remaining 14.80 for 1 minutes worth of work too....lets see over time that seller has ripped off enough buyers to pay himself almost 900 bucks an hour...I guess he or she feel they are worth 900 bucks an hour as a shipping clerk..... they are kinda drunk on themselves when you look at it logically through math.

I understand no one runs a charity and you need to make a profit..... but be fair and honest with the price and likewise be fair and honest with the shipping.

I ship a lot of things through ebay and I know for a fact that anything that weighs as much as 10 oz ( maybe more) can ship First class mail which is often just as fast as Priority Mail for just about half the cost of Priority mail

That is why I ship only by First class mail, because it ships cheaper than priority mail and its often just as quick...I do have too estimate the shipping cost into the overall cost of what I sell but nothing extra is tacked on because I ship "Free", thus First Class rate below a lb or so is the cheapest way to go and I wouldnt sell a thing if I was ripping people off through shipping.

If you ever see shipping out of proportion to the weight and or size...just move on and find someone who is honest.

My 2 cents worth and personal observations:

Some vendors used shipping and especially "handling" as a profit center, its tantamount to a bait and switch tactic, where they lure you in with a cheap price and then hammer you on shipping which flips the price to as equal or even more than the competition.

First Class Rate mail usually ships anywhere in the US and Puerto Rico for about 4 dollars for 8oz or less.
Now many sellers will gouge another 15 bucks for a 10 cent plastic envelope/bag and some 10 cent bubble wrap....I guess they also charge the remaining 14.80 for 1 minutes worth of work too....lets see over time that seller has ripped off enough buyers to pay himself almost 900 bucks an hour...I guess he or she feel they are worth 900 bucks an hour as a shipping clerk..... they are kinda drunk on themselves when you look at it logically through math.

I understand no one runs a charity and you need to make a profit..... but be fair and honest with the price and likewise be fair and honest with the shipping.

I ship a lot of things through ebay and I know for a fact that anything that weighs as much as 10 oz ( maybe more) can ship First class mail which is often just as fast as Priority Mail for just about half the cost of Priority mail

That is why I ship only by First class mail, because it ships cheaper than priority mail and its often just as quick...I do have too estimate the shipping cost into the overall cost of what I sell but nothing extra is tacked on because I ship "Free", thus First Class rate below a lb or so is the cheapest way to go and I wouldnt sell a thing if I was ripping people off through shipping.

If you ever see shipping out of proportion to the weight and or size...just move on and find someone who is honest.

Just got my fill probe from edgun west for 0$ shipping today. I won't be shopping at aoa unless absolutely necessary