She’s here but no bottom picatinny.

Best group yet after a few beers. 35yd through a Japanese maple gap. I’m really digging this TPV. The CM3 is taking the backseat for a bit now.
8587C0CB-14B5-47E5-AA16-2489B347054D.jpeg
DFEA7F2E-418F-4F6D-AA8A-13A7527CD42D.jpeg
7D2A7C93-69C5-4E68-8BBF-D4580C6F9CCD.jpeg
6543E8A4-FD9A-439F-A42A-D195E1D69B2E.jpeg

Not a deal...learn to shoot well..."free hand", like how bullpups were designed to be shot.

Mike
Man, the amount of effort you put into making sure you say this anytime you see someone shooting a pup from anything but free hand could really probably be better used practicing shooting YOUR bullpups.

Talk about annoying

I got a cheap set of forstner bits and a set of plug cutters at harbor freight. I used them for concealing fasteners in handrail posts. The forstner cuts a nice clean flat bottom hole. That is a very cost effective way to get the nice counter bore like CT's pics. If you have trouble getting the t nuts, nylock or regular nuts and washers work well also. They are easily sourced at big box stores, hardware stores, and farm and home stores. I used the forstner on my Vet. I also put tape on the stock and did my layout on the tape. It gives you a chance to change your mind. Show us what you guys come up with, and don't be to disappointed in a product not coming equipped with a feature that was neither advertised nor paid for. Not everyone wants it, and removing it would leave a new stock ugly. If all else fails, send the letdown vet my way. I'll find a way to live with it:)

Reactions: tnx206
I found some MLOK adaptor plates that inlet into the stock for a smoother bottom. Figured I could mount the rail when I needed it and leave the forend smooth when not needed. Not sure I want to put my faith in a $15 thin aluminum plate to hold my $1600 taipan on a tripod. Bipod no problem.

Reactions: tnx206