She’s here but no bottom picatinny.

Hi guys, looking for advice on how to add a picatinny rail for a bipod on my new TPV. Thanks.
8EB5C67C-8ECE-4100-96E7-4FCC63368CC7.jpeg

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Damn gotta give some love to the TP family on the prompt reply. Thanks. Not sure if I’m comfortable with drilling it. Any other options?
I think what CTairgunner did is the best way. Not sure there would be a really secure way of attaching it without drilling. I suppose one could glue it on but that would be a problem in the long run. Double sided tape would work too but still not a solid/long term solution.

I see that you are in WA. Me too. Check your messages....

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Drilling is the way to go. A gunsmith might help you out. This little job gets done to a lot of stocks. When it comes to rings, I keep cheap rings around. When it's time for a new scope I use them to find the proper height of good rings to buy. Helps me get centered up on the scope with a good cheek weld. Having to lift my face to line my eye up right on the scope isn't conducive to good shooting.

CT, where did you get that washer and bolt? What’s the name of it and size? And if you don’t mind which picatinny rail did you use?

It's the bt34 pic rail from accu shot and the tnuts and bolts came from them as well.

Reactions: tnx206
I had the local shop install a rail on our Cricket II. All they did was drill two holes in the bottom of the fore end that corresponded with the mounting holes in the rail. They epoxied two brass bushings into the holes that were threaded for machine screws (guessing 8-32 or 10-32). Once the epoxy was cured they screwed the rail on and we have not a single issue with it.

Reactions: tnx206