• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

She’s a natural!

My 7 year old wanted to shoot Airguns with me. She was struggling with handling a rifle length of pull and eye relief and what not so I through together a 1322 with red dot on it. And what a difference! Her first 5 shot group! (Rested of course). Guess I gotta paint it pink now haha

IMG_7623.jpeg

IMG_7622.jpeg

When i started shooting ( rimfire ) around the age of 10 - 11 some of my best series ever was on the very first few tries.
And this was so for all distances so 15 M and 50 M rimfire, and 200 M shooting what for little scrawny me was almost a cannon in the 7.92 mm caliber, so much so after the #1 try, next time i showed up i had padding to put on my shoulder.
That was of course with support too, standing on 15 M and lying down on 50 and 200 M

Only 1 day stand out for me, that was shooting 200 M on the lane left of the national champion, so in our 5 test shots we both made 4 X
Then he commented to me saying we was crack shots, and that messed me up so much i was barely able to keep the 20 counting shots on the rather huge paper you shoot at 200 M iron sights.

My 7 year old wanted to shoot Airguns with me. She was struggling with handling a rifle length of pull and eye relief and what not so I through together a 1322 with red dot on it. And what a difference! Her first 5 shot group! (Rested of course). Guess I gotta paint it pink now haha

View attachment 421555

View attachment 421556
Very nice. Just so you know you could put a Hi-Pac tube on it for like $137 to convert to PCP
3BFABC8D-7487-492C-875A-9BBB1F8B509D.png
3BFABC8D-7487-492C-875A-9BBB1F8B509D.png

View attachment 421555

View attachment 421556
I have a forearm to match her grips on that pistola. It's hers if she wants it. I sent you a msg.
Great shooting, by the way.