• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Sherwood Airgunners December 11, 2022 25yard indoor Bench Rest Match.

I'd like to announce the first 2022-23 Winter 25 yard Bench Rest match at Sherwood Airgunners. Sunday December 11 2022 is the date. We will have 3 starting times 10:00...12:00...and 2:00. You will shoot three 25 shot indoor BR cards and have a accumulated score of the 3 cards.

There will be 3 categories to shoot in, Light Varmint PCP which is limited to 12ft lbs. Heavy Varmint PCP is limited to 20ft lbs and lastly Spring Piston. Caliber is limited to .22. This is for air rifles not .22 rimfire. You can use whatever rests you have.

We have 8 lanes per shooting time and those lanes will have to be reserved for your spot. If you cannot make your lane reservation please let me know so it can be filled by another shooter. If you do not show up and let us know we will try to fill that spot with another walk in shooter. Please be respectful and let us know we only have a limited number of shooters that can compete! Cost will be $20 and food will be provided which normally consists of hamburgers,hotdogs,chips, ocassionally chilli. Please note Sherwood Airgunners is one of the only airgunning facilities that is fully funded and paid for by it's members by having these events. Your support is truly appreciated by it's membership!

I Keith Walters will act as Match Director and you can text me at 330-507-1894 to reserve your shooting time and lane. Please note I am not retired and drive a truck for a living, I cannot take calls when driving. When you text I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Lastly we will have a King Of Sherwood Bench Rest award that will go to the overall winner for the 3 categories...this will be a combined score of all the matches we have this winter and plan on having 4 matches...December,January,February and March.

If there is any questions or concerns please contact me through messenger on here or through a text at 330-507-1894.

Sincerely,
KeithWalters

Just a reminder these match times will have to be promptly followed to keep on schedule. When your done shooting your card be respectful of other competitors and stay quiet or leave the range! If you make a bad shot you don't need to let everyone else know...it's all about respecting the other shooters who are not done shooting their card!

Screenshot_20221120-102313.png

Screenshot_20221120-102334.png

Screenshot_20221120-102416.png

Screenshot_20221120-102537.png

Screenshot_20221120-102353.png

Reactions: Nico5999
I don't understand why .177, a smaller diameter, is no allowed. I understand not bigger but not smaller. Does not seem like a way to gain shooters.

Nothing larger than .22 caliber is what is meant by the phrase "caliber is imited to .22"
.177 .20 and .22 are OK.