• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

🌳Sherwood Airgunners🌳 25 yard Indoor air rifle Benchrest Match March 12,2023

🌳Sherwood Airgunners🌳 last 25yd indoor air rifle bench rest match is scheduled for Sunday March 12, 2023. The format is the same as the previous three matches with shooting times at 10:00...12:00 and 2:00. We have 8 lanes available at each shooting time. To reserve a lane you can text or call me at 330-507-1894...texting is best and I will respond as soon as I can. $20 per reserved lane which includes your meal! We will be serving a pasta dinner with meatballs,salad and bread to wrap up our indoor bench rest season. We will also be handing out the King of Sherwood 🫅🌳 awards which will go to the overall winner up each category for the 4 matches that we had.

We are a USARB and AAFTA affiliated air rifle club.

As always we thankyou for your support!

Sincerely
Match Director
KeithWalters

🌳Sherwood Airgunners🌳 last 25yd indoor air rifle bench rest match is scheduled for Sunday March 12, 2023. The format is the same as the previous three matches with shooting times at 10:00...12:00 and 2:00. We have 8 lanes available at each shooting time. To reserve a lane you can text or call me at 330-507-1894...texting is best and I will respond as soon as I can. $20 per reserved lane which includes your meal! We will be serving a pasta dinner with meatballs,salad and bread to wrap up our indoor bench rest season. We will also be handing out the King of Sherwood 🫅🌳 awards which will go to the overall winner up each category for the 4 matches that we had.

We are a USARB and AAFTA affiliated air rifle club.

As always we thankyou for your support!

Sincerely
Match Director
KeithWalters

Hi Keith

Will we see your scores posted on USARB?
If I can help with that please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

IMG_20230305_152057_786.jpg

King of Sherwood awards finished which goes to the winner of our 4 classes accumulated scores. I will also be making pasta and.meatballs with Italian bread and salad. So u can also eat like a King at Sherwood this match 👑🍝🥗🍞

Mark I will make a match report and post them on here and on our FB group page Sherwood Airgunners of Steubenville group. I'll have to see how involved it is in posting on the USARB sight
Very easy Keith. Just send a copy of your match results to [email protected]. We also have a form you can use if you like.
Info should include shooters name, class shot, gun used and scores for each card. Thats it.