Sheridan Sheridan Supergrade model A My latest pick up

Just picked this up today. I am sure it is a Model A but want to confirm with the forum gurus. The pump arm has some wood missing and the safety fell out, I have the parts. Rifle is in nice shape. This was the first and last chance I probably have at owing one so I bought it. Going to shoot it for a while for sure. Holds are and hits hard.

IMG_0875.jpeg
IMG_0873.jpeg
IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0876.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, that is a Sheridan Supergrade Model A. Congrats on the find!

Like you, I had to think about when I would get a chance at another one.

24120.jpeg

I had mine serviced by UJ Backus, who replaced my missing safety parts, and then I had to have the rear sight made.

Great rifle, and one that I will definitely keep.

Last edited:
Just picked this up today. I am sure it is a Model A but want to confirm with the forum gurus. The pump arm has some wood missing and the safety fell out, I have the parts. Rifle is in nice shape. This was the first and last chance I probably have at owing one so I bought it. Going to shoot it for a while for sure. Holds are and hits hard.

View attachment 433849View attachment 433850View attachment 433848

View attachment 433851
Congratulations. If you want to DM me I can walk you through getting the safety parts reinstalled.

Reactions: kingfisher61
Yes, that is a Sheridan Supergrade Model A. Congrats on the find!

Like you, I had to think about when I would get a chance at another one.

View attachment 433878

I had mine serviced by UJ Backus, who replaced my missing safety parts, and then I had to have the rear sight made.

Great rifle, and one that I will definitely keep.
Beautiful