Sheridan Sheridan silver streak values ?

Back in mid 70’s I loved my blue streak and lost a friend there. One of our gun club members was selling a silver streak, no one was interested in a pellet gun or even had a clue what it was. It’s in exceptional condition, nice wood hold air,no leaks. 650fps,8 pumps off chronograph. S/N 180502. Last of the Sheridan built ? It’s not a C series. I payed $125 and having fun. Any ideas ?
IMG_3098.jpeg

Last edited:
So you don't trust eBay sold prices? If the eBay average sold price is arbitrarily $250 are you going to list yours for 175?
Auction prices set the bar. That's the open market
Those prices are only good if you advertise on ebay. Other auctions and second hand markets usually bring in less IMHO Just last week a vey very nice bluestreak with a older red rider sold together for 125.00 at auction

Reactions: JBM
Never have figured out where some people come up with their shipping prices on Ebay either. One seller at $28-$30, another with same basic sized rifle says triple that??
Prices? From wandering, a bit all over but easy way at least on the Bay is do an advanced search for Sold Silver Streaks and you should be able to get a decent idea of what people have been willing to pay for them, which in some cases seems to be pretty crazy money.
Value? Random lame opinion is what's it's value to you?
Mine is a 1973 and after receiving and a 3 times over all of it, appears to have never been tinkered with. Took a chance on a Gunbroker auction, dropped in a max bid and left for work expecting an email saying I was outbid. Got the email, but it said I was the winning bid and for $170 and about $35 in shipping. Value I place on it? Not one I'll ever sell, should give you an idea of mine...lol.
73 Silver Streak.jpg

Reactions: .20calguy and JBM
Also game on how sold, $200 shipping, come on now. Agreed it’s what people will pay that establishes cost, not a value.
Very true. eBay and other sights now must issue a seller, a 1099 form annually, when total annual sales are above $600. For the past 20 years it’s been $20k. So unless a seller has receipts for everything they have sold, the government will see the sale as TOTAL profit. To combat this sellers are adjusting the shipping to offset paying taxes. So, in these ridiculously inflationary times, they (government) have reduced the liberty for sellers from $20,000 to $600 annually. Makes sense.
Save all your gun receipts!

Never have figured out where some people come up with their shipping prices on Ebay either. One seller at $28-$30, another with same basic sized rifle says triple that??
Prices? From wandering, a bit all over but easy way at least on the Bay is do an advanced search for Sold Silver Streaks and you should be able to get a decent idea of what people have been willing to pay for them, which in some cases seems to be pretty crazy money.
Value? Random lame opinion is what's it's value to you?
Mine is a 1973 and after receiving and a 3 times over all of it, appears to have never been tinkered with. Took a chance on a Gunbroker auction, dropped in a max bid and left for work expecting an email saying I was outbid. Got the email, but it said I was the winning bid and for $170 and about $35 in shipping. Value I place on it? Not one I'll ever sell, should give you an idea of mine...lol.
View attachment 428440
Don’t want to even talk bout my selling experience on gunbroker, having to continue listing from non payers to get credit. Fn joke
Gentleman, we are the “one’s” who own these.
Very nice, actually think I’ve seen that auction lol. I was selling 50 bmg at the time.
What is the value of our toys ? Nice buy in my book. Seller got lucky selling at a gun club. Was my buy. They both lost there a**

Last edited:
I’m trying to establish a value of an antique.
Not trying to flip it on ebay
I don't know if it helps, but I recently bought two Bluestreaks in separate sales, I gave $199 each for them in fair, and good condition. The 1965 has a cracked, and impropriety repaired forearm stock, but the gun is like new. The 1955 has a chip off the forearm stock, visable wear, and a modified saftey. The safties on those were a pain and usualy sabataged.