• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Sheridan Blue Streak

Classified Status
SOLD

Shu

Jun 25, 2020
California, United States
I have eliminated my air gun collection and am grateful to AGN for the platform.
I have one rifle left. It is a Sheridan Blue Streak that was viewed by several of you, but the shipping simply added too much. I get that completely.

Here is my offer. First go to EBay and look at the Sheridan Blue Streaks. Look at the prices and condition.
Then text me at 760-855-8184 for pictures of a flawless, perfect gun from another another time. Absolutely nothing to complain about. Showroom condition. Pumps up and hold air. Stamped Made in Racine Wisconsin, #53504. Nice flourish on the solid walnut stock. $350.00. And I will pay 50% of the shipping. Gun is light, smaller box and you'll pay a moderate amount to get something you may never see again. Pay is via Pay Pal and it ships immediately same day.

Reactions: THREEDFLYER